We are always in need of monetary donations
Your donation can help bring us one step closer to ensuring that all children live in a safe, healthy, and nurturing home.
Host a Diaper or Formula Drive
As a family resource center, we offer a variety of resources to local families and children including diapers and formula. Did you know the cost for items such as baby formula and diapers all increased in the past two years?
- Disposable diapers for a single baby will cost approx. $70 per month and $840 per year.
- Babies will use around 6,000 diapers during their first two years of life.
- 33% of mothers cut back on basic essentials to afford diapers for their children.
- Families that depend on baby formula spend $400 to $800 per month.
- 75% of American babies rely on infant formula as a major source of nutrition.